SCALA is now accepting officer nominations for the 2016-2017 school year. The available positions are:
- Vice President
- Shall fulfill the duties of the president as stated in Section 4 during the absence of the president.
- Shall oversee the committees of this organization.
- Shall preside over elections.
- Shall be responsible for organizing one community project per year.
- Shall act as a representative for distance programs.
- Shall be the contact for the distant President/Chairs.
- Shall be responsible for maintaining accurate minutes of all meetings.
- Shall be responsible for correspondence to other organizations and individuals.
- Shall publicize meetings.
- Must be based in Emporia.
- Shall keep a record of finances of the organization.
- Shall give a financial report at each meeting.
- Shall be responsible for coordinating one fundraising activity per year.
- Shall be responsible for dispersal of funds with the approval of the Executive Council.
- Shall be responsible for completing ASG allocation process.
- Events Coordinator
- Shall promote social interaction and fellowship among the students.
- Shall be present at all social events.
- Web Master
- Shall be in charge of the organization’s web page.
- Shall keep the website up-to-date and current.
- Shall assist with all SCALA technology needs.
Self-nominations are encouraged! Feel free to run for more than one office. Nominations are due September 6th. Elections will be held September 12-16.
To run for office, fill out the following form: