Here we are at week one of the SLIM Mug Giveaway! In order to win this week’s mug, you must correctly answer five trivia questions.
1. In order to win, you must answer all five questions correctly.
2. You must email your responses to email@example.com.
3. You may use any resources you wish in order to answer the questions.
Corky with the coveted mug:
Here are the questions:
- What year was ALA founded?
- T/F – Melvil Dewey was a founding member of ALA.
- What year was SLIM founded?
- T/F – SLIM is the oldest library school west of the Mississippi.
- What was the first year that ESU received accreditation from ALA?